Number 5 and Number 9 in Numerology

37 comments 357 views

Numerology 5 and Numerology 9

Number 5 and Number 9 in Numerology

Number 5 and number 9 in numerology share a great importance,  this two numbers are like iron and magnet to each other. Number 5 and Number 9 can even be called as the inseparable lovers in the books of numerology, So far i have not shared the planets corresponding to each number, and i will give a detailed information on how every number originated from planets of our solar system.

Now coming back to our topic, why am i stressing so much on the compatibility of this two numbers? its because a person born on 5,14,23 of any month or having life path number has 5, when has his name value equal to 9 ( except value 18) like 27,36 or 45 can attain world fame and success. not only that, he/she will rise to become a powerful cult figure in the society. The same can also be said to people born on 9,18,27 or having life path as 9 and having their name as 5,14,23,41,32,50 or 59. But the most ideal situation will be the 1st case! i have analyzed the name and date of birth of powerful and successful people who are a cult figure among their country and have found to share this magical combination.

In future, if any of your children are 5,14,or 23 born then i would strongly suggest to keep their name as 27 ( Numerological value 27). Which will make them successful in their career and all their endeavors. Many people have asked me how to calculate their name, and i have dedicated a separate page to find the value of your name.

admin admin
  1. manishbudhani7 years ago

Hi sir,
    Manish here, actually I want request you to help me in numerology name and success number.
    My name : budhani manish ramchand
    DOB : 05 june 1987
    birth time : 09:50pm

I humbly request you to suggest me the name and success number, actually currently i m persuing as a student in dentistry, but still in second year.

craving badly for success, please please help me out.

And in future i want to become a actor but i m not getting the right path.

waiting for your positive reply,
    Manish.

• Author

Saravana Rajendra7 years ago

manish, your current name itself is very good, but how you sign, Are you signing your full name mentioned above, or your using short forms?

2. Rakesh D Almeida7 years ago

Hi Sir,
    My son was born on 15/06/2009 , Time 1.04 pm can u pls suggest a name.

Thanks
    Rakesh

• Author

saravanarajendra7 years ago

Hi Rakesh,
      You must have thought some names, so give me a set of name that you have chosen, and ill say which one to keep from it.

• rakesh7 years ago

Hi Saravana,____I have thought Chetan & Chirag can u suggest me some more ar the best one____Thanks__Rakesh

• Author

saravanarajendra7 years ago

Rakesh,

Chetan is wonderful name as it adds upto 23, moreover the lexigram of the name is also very good and positive.

3. ishan nigam7 years ago

Hi,

I just wanted to know about my career.

My name: Ishan Nigam
    DOB: 27-03-1986
    birth time: 01:41 AM

4. M.Murali7 years ago

Hi,

I was born on 14-04-1985,Time 4:45 am can u pls suggest a name. And even I want to know about my career.
    My name: M.Murali

5. Nagaraj S Reddy7 years ago

Hi,

Is there any specific way to do a signature. I generally sign using my first name “nagaraj” as my signature. Is this is right ?
    Please let me know 🙂

Regards,
    Nagaraj S Reddy

• Author

saravanarajendra7 years ago

Nagaraj comes 14, and hence this way it is lucky, But normally one must sign their complete name without any breaks or short signs. Thats the best way

6. chetan7 years ago

Hello Sir , first of all i would like to appriciate ur wonderful works n efforts for ur website. Really im very happy to read ur blogs u hav mentioned, birthday number is 8 and life path is 9 and name comes to 5. i have changed my name from 6 to 5 after reading ur number 8 blogs. sir my question is that my U HAVE TOLD THAT LIFE PATH NUMBER 9 AND NAME NUMBER 5 SHARES LOT OF MAGICAL COMBINATION HOW FAR IS IT TRUE SIR. COZ I HAV SEEN MANY NUMEROGIST SAYING THAT NUMBER 5 AND NUMBER 9 ARE NOT COMPATIBLE IS IT TRUE OR WHAT PLS HELP ME IM IN CONFUSE STATE OF MIND .

UR ALWAYS
    CHETAN

• Author

saravanarajendra7 years ago

From my personal experience, i see number 5 and 9 are like iron and magnets. They can be dearest friends or dearest enemies. Both needs great attraction, they can never be neutral

7. Taianna Camarado7 years ago

what is 18 in numerology. In this post you mentioned all 9 numbers except 18. Why?

• Author

saravanarajendra7 years ago

Taianna,

18 is the most important number in 9 series. I will write a post about it. It symbolizes the destructive force of life/nature. The malevolent extreme of nature like hate, violence, struggle, pain, war, death

8. curious woman7 years ago

how about name number 9 as in 54/9 and lifepath 32/5 and born on the 8th of January?

• Author

saravanarajendra7 years ago

Number 54 is compatible to life path 5, but since the birth date is 8, name has to be in 5 for a better married life. Also, with life path as 5, name in 5 would be very powerful and auspicious

9. curious woman7 years ago

so for the above combo, i am more concerned about career. which one is best fit? thank you for your help

10. VIVEK PANDEY7 years ago

Sir, Please advice me for name change .
    My DOB is 13.04.1979
    Place: Dhanbad
    Time:8:30 am

I am very mush confused what should be my name.

11. Sumana7 years ago

Namasthe Sir,

I really need help to change my name

My full name is Sumana Narayana
    DOB-Oct 14,1971
    TOB.10.30pm

I want to change it to Suman Shreya or Suman Geet.

Kindly guide me which is suitable.In Suman SHreya ,the fullname comes to 36 and last name comes to 17.Are these suitable for my DOB?.Here I mostly be called by my last name like Dr.Shreya.

Please help me

12. Troubled Soul7 years ago

Please advise name number for birth number 5 , life number 8 . Present name number is 28 & 18 = 46 .
    What do you feel about 23 & 18 = 41 ? Or will a 9 number be better for first name .
    I am always surrounded by controversy created by family members and it keeps me from achieving any success in life .
    Troubled Soul .

13. Sumana Narayana7 years ago

Hello Sir,
    This is Sumana Narayana again.My DOB is Oct 14,1971 and TOB-10.30 pm(India time)

With the day number as 5 and lifepath number as 6,will name number of 36 suit me?

I like the name Suman Shreya which gives me a 36.Is 36 which is 9 a good number for my DOB and also for the medical profession?

Please please let me know

Sumana

14. Mo6 years ago

What number would be best for those who has day number 5 and 9 lifepath? Still 5 or 9 are the best? Or any? thanks!

15. swati bhardwaj6 years ago

my name is swati bhardwaj
    DOB is 5th november 1987
    is my name value 37 good for me? coz my sun is weak in natal chart!
    i have many enemies of number 9 number and even some very good friends of this number! why is this so?

16. ANUPAMA M.S6 years ago

Hello Sir,
    Sir my name is Anupama M.S, DOB: 18/03/1984 my fiancées Name A. Pramod, his DOB: 23/09/1982. We are planning to get married in end of this year or january 2011. Please suggest suitable dates for us Sir.

• Author

saravanarajendra6 years ago

Anupama, If its a general name change then i can give as i can spend the time required for it, but choosing a marriage date is a time consuming process, it takes hours to finalize a date. When it comes to marriage, its not the date but the time of marriage is very important factor which takes hours to finalize, i am afraid i cant do this one as a free service as it needs considerable man hour. If you wish i can do this for a paid service which will be satisfying for both you and me.

17. Anand Karna6 years ago

Hi, My name is Anand my DOB is 18.10.1988 and as a professional i am a Graphic Designer i know little bit about all nine planets and their nature and
    i just wanted to know that is that my real name spelling is correct for my future in this field. or i have i have to write like Aananda which came again 9 so tell me which one is better 4 me in my professional life Aananda or Anand

or suggest me your spelling but i can’t change my name but yes i can change my spelling. 9268742314 is my mobile number.

• Author

saravanarajendra6 years ago

aananda comes 18 which should be avoided, anand comes 16, which is not good marriage life

18. 5Alive6 years ago

I’m a four born, 5 lifepath. On another page you said that the best
    name numbers for people like me are 5s and 1s. So is a name number
    of 9 also good? Which is the best?

19. madoo6 years ago

hai my name is actually madhu but as per numerology i have changed
    my name madoo.my d.o.b. is 27.01.1989.so plese check it is correct
    or not?

20. Aayan Arsh6 years ago

i was born on D.O.B=5th september 1981 and life path number is
    6…. can u plz suggest me .. i want to change my name..plz help
    me…what should be the total number of my name..presently it is 88

21. shayanthine6 years ago

hi my name z shayanthine. i was born on 27.4.1993 cn u tell sumthk abt dat………. z dat good 4 me? plzzzzzzzzzz

22. Numerology consultant6 years ago

Accordinh to me

Numerology is the science whose origin can be traced back in the 6th century BC from great Mathematician and Philosophers. People often wonder if the day they were born considered blessed or cursed. Whether the numbers in their date of birth lead them to success or make them lack behind in the race of life? The answer to all these questions comes from the study of numerology. The suggestions that come across by this study prove to enlighten a person’s overall personality.

23. umesh jagtap6 years ago

my dob-27-5-63 please suggest correct numeroly name for sucess

24. n.senthil kumar6 years ago

hello sir,
    iam senthil from bangalore.iam BE(ECE) working on contract basis.when will i get permanent job and when is the chance for me to go to foreign and which country is suitable for me to go for job?

25. Adam6 years ago

I am 22nd born with life path number 5 and my name number is 23. Is it fine?What is your comment if I change my name number to 27 or 41 or 50 or 54? Which one would be the best amongst them? Thank you.

26. Vinay6 years ago

Hi,

My Name is Vinay, My son born on 5-AUG-2010, 4:11PM. please suguest me the name. We are planing to give name VIKAS. Let me know this name is Suitable?

Thanks,