The final suit of the minor arcana is the wands. Minor Arcana Wands cards tend to be a bit more positive than the swords and predominantly read the world of your work and career!
Minor Arcana Wands – Tarot Cards
- Ace of Wands – This card is an upbeat card that is hopeful about your future. It is often a sign that you should begin something new with positive energy and optimism.
- 2 of Wands – This card reminds the querent to be mindful of the give and take of relationships. Like all two it is a warning that things may be out of balance and but in wands it is also a sign that things are going to get better.
- 3 of Wands – This card is a positive card of work being seen, appreciated and respected. You have been noticed, your hard work is appreciated even if you don’t work outside the home!
- 4 of Wands – This card says you have the right to be proud of yourself and that you should do something fun, but also warns against getting lazy! You are in the process of achieving something great, don’t lose sight of it!
- 5 of Wands – This is a card of competition, often in work but sometimes in relationships. Remember to hold your head high. You have something to offer, you can compete and win! But in order to win, you have to get out into the arena and fight.
- 6 of Wands – Things are about to get better! You may be facing challenges, but this card tells you that they will soon be over and things are about to make a change for the better. You are about to see rewards from your hard work!
- 7 of Wands – If you have been in a competition it’s about to end and you are about to come out on top. Ignore those moments of self-doubt and keep going! You are going to win this!
- 8 of Wands – This card calls for you to be patient just a little longer. If you find you’ve been frustrated and tired of waiting it says that you’ve done all you can and now the decision is up to others and you simply must wait.
- 9 of Wands – This card is a warning not to let your anxieties overwhelm you. Take a deep breath and calm down. Move one day at a time and you’ll find that many of your concerns turn out to be nothing more than imaginations.
- 10 of Wands – This card tells you that you need to lighten your load, either by scaling back your work, taking a vacation, or finding someone to share the load with. You’ve done too much yourself and you need to take a break.
- Page of Wands – Though the face cards often indicate a person, this card can also be a sign of an easy distraction and a call to keep yourself focused on the work ahead! Things you started a while ago are about to come to fruition, don’t give up now!
- Knight of Wands – You are likely feeling full of energy and now is the time to get out there and take a vacation, try something new, and feel proud of all your accomplishments.
- Queen of Wands – The Queen of Wands is the card of accomplishment and she wants to get a lot of things finished up. She symbolizes positive energy, a good friend who is by your side, and can even be a sign that if you are trying to conceive you will finally be successful!
- King of Wands – The King of Wands is also a positive card symbolizing the support of the men around you. He is telling you that you are able to accomplish what you want to achieve!