Knowing spells and knowing how to cast a spell is something that many people are interested in whether to help themselves acquire something they want like love or money, or to help those they care about by casting a spell for healing or safety. There are thousands of spells from around the world that those interested in spell casting can look up and explore the uses of. The most common spells that people look for include love spells, health spells, wealth spells, beauty spells, luck spells, and life spells such as fertility or job or success spells. The most common users of spells are Wiccan's and they believe that spells are energy, directed by the spell and helped by the energies of the universe to complete their purpose. These sorts of spell casters also tend to believe in the Rule of Three. The Rule of Three states that any energy you intentionally send out into the universe will return to you three times as strong. That means that when you cast a spell you want to be careful because it will come back to you with three times as much strength and power behind it. For this reason, many of these people will avoid spells that are considered 'black' as these are often negative and harmful and will ultimately harm the caster more than the person they are cast on. You can read more about Wicca and spells here: https://astronlogia.com/occult/
Casting Spells - SpellcastingCasting spells can be as simple as simply sending a thought out into the universe with your desires, however the more focused the energy behind the spell the greater the likelihood that it will be successful. Because of this, there are a number of tools and ways of preparing before most spell casters will start to cast a spell. Some of the tools you will want to have on hand include:
- Salt for cleansing and banishing
- Broom for sweeping away negative energy
- Candles in as many colors as you can find
- Crystals and stones used to help focus energy
- Incense and oils to help sharpen the mind
- Spellbook with your own spells and incantations that you know work
- Altar for gathering your tools and casting your spell
- Herbs and flowers for offerings
- Cauldron for mixing and burning
Color SpellsThere are spells related to every color in the rainbow, which is why you need candles in so many colors. Each of these 'colors' of spells focus on a different area of life. The most commonly used spell colors are:
- Red magic spells which cover love, fertility and sexuality.
- Green magic spells which cover money, luck, and success.
- Purple magic spells which are most often used to cast control spells.
- Black magic spells that are used for revenge and curses.
- White magic spells that are used for protection, healing and blessing.