Numbers in Numerology and Chakras
Have you ever wondered the relationship between Numerology and Chakras in our subtle body? As you very well may know, there are seven chakras in our subtle body that acts as energy centers carrying both spiritual and physiological functions. Each chakra in our subtle body is ruled by a particular planetary energy, and therefore each number in numerology influences a particular chakra in our body and its functions. The more in line your Chakras, the better they can perform and synergise with one another in order to keep your body, spirit and mind in line and flowing together. Knowing more about Numerology and Chakras and how they are intertwined is an important step in the right direction to a better overall, healthier, and more peaceful life when everything is synced up properly. Each of the seven Chakras in the body are assigned to a specific number which explains how they all work independently and together at the same time. Below we will go over each Chakra and it’s primary Numerology number.
- Root Chakra or Mooladhar – Number 9 denotes root chakra as the presiding planet is Mars.
- Navel Chakra or Swadhisthana – Number 6 rules navel chakra as the energy is of Venus.
- Solar Plexus or Manipura – Number 2 signifies Manipura chakra, where Moon’s energy is dominant here.
- Heart Chakra or Anahata – Number 1 or Sun rules over the heart chakra – Anahata.
- Throat Chakra or Vishuddhi – Number 8, The blue eyed Saturn manifest as Vishuddhi chakra.
- Brow Chakra or Ajna – Number 5 activates one’s brow chakra or Ajna, which is ruled by Mercury.
- Crown Chakra or Sahasrar – Number 3 or Jupiter dictates terms in crown chakra or Sahasrar.
- Number 4 denotes the Turiya (above the crown chakra) and Number 7 denotes Turiyadhita (The Top Most Energetic Field aka Samadhi)