Auspicious and Inauspicious Birth Stars/Constellations/Asterisms/Nakshatras
In one of the previous posts, i have briefed about the constellations that shower wealth. This is the extension of that post, which reveals the lucky and unlucky birth stars, and also the best constellations to wear dress and do important things.
An auspicious nakshatra or constellation that is referred here is the position of moon in a specific constellation. To know more about the constellations and their meanings, a new post will be dedicated.
Below are the list of constellations/auspicious nakshatra and their effects on person when a new dress is put on.
- Wearing a new dress on Aswini nakshatra will result in fortune to accumulate more new dresses
- If one wears new dress during moon in Bharani nakshatra, then the cloth will be stolen or missed
- If the nakshatra is karthika, then there can be danger from fire
- If moon is in rohini nakshatra, then the financial position will improve for the person
- If one wears new dress on Mirigasirisha nakshatra, it may be destroyed by rats or dogs
- If moon is in Arudra, one will lose his money
- If the moon is in Punarvasu nakshatra, then one will be free of troubles
- When new dress is put on Pushya Nakshatra, One’s wealth gets increased
- Aslesha nakshatra should be avoided as it can destroy the cloth
- Wearing new dress on Magham Nakshatra threatens ones life.
- New dress on Poorvapalguni nakshatra threatens troubles from government or government officials
- Uthrapalguni increases income and bestows good health
- New dress on Hastham Nakshatra promises success
- Chitra Nakshatra promises more and more new cloth
- Wearing new dress on Swati Nakshatra gives good food
- Vishaka nakshatra increases one’s popularity
- Wearing new dress on moon in Anuradha nakshatra gives good friends and social success
- Jyeshta Nakshatra shows losses
- Moolam nakshatra can result in loss of dress through water.
- Moon in poorvashada causes loss of health
- Uthrashada nakshatra gives sumptuous feast
- New dress on sravana star may cause eye disease
- Dhanishta nakshatra/star gives good yield from agricultural fields
- Moon in Sathabisha nakshatra may cause danger through posion
- When one wears new cloth on Uthrabhadrapada star/nakshatra, one is gifted with child birth. People who are child-less should wear new cloth on this star.
- Revati star makes one rich and purchase jewelry and gems.
In short, The auspicious stars or nakshatras or constellations to wear new dresses are
a) Aswini, Rohini, Punarvasu, Pushyam, Uthrapalguni, Hastham, Chitra, Swathi, Vishaka, Anusham, Uthrashada, Dhanishta, Uthrabharapada and Revati.
The Inauspicious stars or nakshatras or constellations are
b) Bharani, Krittika, Mirigasirisha, Arudra, Aslesha, Magha, Poorvapalghuni, Jyeshta, Moolam, Poorvashada, Sravana, Sathabisha, and Poorvabhadrapada.