How to become Successful in Business using Numerology? – Part I

business-success-using-numerology11

The Secret of Successful Business using the Number of Fortunes

Good Day!

There is a saying in tamil by the great  Sage Thiruvalluvar, its meaning is

Having acquired well abundant wealth, acquisition of two Other treasurers-duty and delight-is effortless.

Wealth is an important aspect in one’s life next to a illness-free health. Perhaps, in search for the wealth we people almost lose most part of our life’s beautiful moments thereby regretting for it in the latter part.  Its very essential for a person to acquire wealth as early as possible in his life so he does not need to miss the beautiful moments of his precious life.

Here we are going to see about numbers in numerology which can make a person very fortunate in terms of business. Note that we are not considering service jobs here, we are talking about business where you are the owner of your profits or losses.

If we consider major successful business companies or enterprises, we can see a strikingly similar numerology pattern in those business names. Business name is a crucial factor in determining the overall success or failure of that business. It can make or break your career. We are able to see that even a person who has not even had a basic education has been able to make millions of money in business. Money is certainly not about logic, education, personality, or religion. It is the astral world which decides whether to make a person rich or not.

It does not mean one should not have faith in themselves, In order to even have that faith and self confidence one should have a favorable astral pattern(positive vibration of that person in cosmos) in his life, because we see so many people with low self confidence and self esteem. Using certain numbers we can achieve those favorable astral patterns for us which will create those situations which will materialize our goal to become rich.

Lets see the numbers which can make a positive impact in our business.

First of all, we must realize that all fortunate numbers will not work for all people. It is the birth date and life path which is crucial in selecting the fortunate number for our business name.

Number 33 – The Number of the Lord of Wealth (Kubera)

The most fortunate and lucky number for all business is number 33. Again, this number will not give its fullest best to every one. Person born on 6,15,24 are very lucky as this super benefic number will give its maximum results. It is the same even for a person born with lifepath 6. More than birth date, lifepath 6 people will rise to himalayan heights while using this number for their business.

The above prediction is for number 33 as business name and not for ones real name. So you must not confuse with your name number.

Generally, any one can use this number for their business, but for 6 borns and 6 lifepath, this number is a shooting star.

Number 51 – The Royal Star of the Man

This is another fascinating number which holds the top honors in the fortune 500 companies list. Number 51 is splendid and possess sea of charm and fortune thus making the business and its owner an invincible one! Unlike number 33, this number is extremely favorable and possess the same great power when used as name too. The power of this number 51 limitless as it denotes the sheer strength of the human soul.

Some of the world famous business names in 51 are Berkshire Hathaway,General Motors are the top examples.

The other major fortunate numbers in number 6 are 42,15,24,87 which all are fortunate in terms of business. In general, number 6 is compatible for all types of  birth numbers, but they give their strongest fortune for 6 borns or 6 lifepath.

In best name numbers for business in numerology are mostly in 6,5,9 and in 1 series. These are the most ideal and most of the fortune 500 companies have their names in one of these series only.

– To be Continued (Part II will contain the magical business name numbers that belong to 5 and 9 series.)

admin admin
  1. K.L.7 years ago

Thank you much!

2. How to become Successful in Business Using Numerology - Part II | ASTRONLOGIA7 years ago

[…] Last post, we saw about the most influential numbers in the world of business, which can amass great fortunes for one. For those who want to go back and view the excerpt of the previous post, they can click here to visit the part 1 of this post. […]

3. How To Become Successful in Business Using Numerology? - Part I …7 years ago

[…] Numerology solutions to become successful in business .Read More […]

4. Mohith7 years ago

Hello Saravana, Please check your mail as I have sent you a query about business reading. I hope to get your reply soon. (you can delete this message)

5. shilpa rathore7 years ago

sir my first my bussiness name was addhyan edutech pvt.ltd. now we are planning to keep adhyan academy i want your suggestion that whether it would be good name for my organisation and also i want to know that in the organisation name does adding pvt.ltd. into the name changes the numerology.Thank you so much.

6. aureanaharonian6 years ago

Hello,
    We are a small team starting a new business and we have chosen the name M 8 W
    (for Media 8 Wave). What do you think about it ?
    Thank you very much for your input.

7. Vickie6 years ago

Hello, my new business name adds up to 60, so I guess that’s a 6. I was born on the 6 day of the month. Do you think this is a good number for me. A friend told me I should have probably choses a number 8 as this is successful in business.

What are your thoughts please.

Vickie

8. sarika6 years ago

hello saravanarajendraji…since i am an 8 born and my name adds to 38 ie 2 will it be wise if i change my name to sarika srivasstava which will then add to 5 .. will that solve some of the inevitable problems that keep cropping up…since i am a doctor the easiest way to do it would be atleast to put it on my letterheads and receipts…changing it completely will be a very lengthy procedure ..please guide me..thank you

9. Claudia6 years ago

Which numbering system do you use to calculate a name’s number? Do you use the pythagorean system or do you use the system in which no letter is assigned the number 9?

Thanks and regards,
    Claudia.

10. CARAPARSONS326 years ago

I had got a dream to begin my organization, nevertheless I didn’t have enough amount of cash to do this. Thank God my colleague advised to utilize the business loans. Thence I used the auto loan and made real my desire.

11. lubhanshu6 years ago

im born on 8 so suggest me how can i create my bussiness entity large…

12. meenakshi6 years ago

we are starting a clothing business. we have named the company as Vastr Collections. It works out to 15. Now when i read ur numerology it says 15 is lucky for business, but both me and my husband are 7 & 16 born. Will is still work for us. Kinldy advice

13. Jyotirmaya Dhal6 years ago

I am 8 born with life path 6. My business name is “8i Creations”. Should I need to change this name. And which business number will give me big success.

And which numerology system should be used. kindly Advice.

14. Fjafrani6 years ago

i’m 25 born my business name is Vishaal infotech is the name right for my business or shud i change it kindly advice.

15. shanti queenie4 years ago

my name is shanti queenie .date of birth is 27/7/1956.pls give me a suitable name for business registration. here i have 4 clues.
    1/NQHR SDN BHD
    2/NSHR SDN BHD
    3/BLISSFUL RAY SDN BHD
    4/RAEHIN SDN BHD

16. Reethaa4 years ago

my friend intend to do herbal beauty business.her name is shanti queenie.D.O.B is 27/7/1956.she would like to get best  company name for registration.

17. Venugopal4 years ago

born on 24 nov 1961.. suggest me a good name for security company..

18. suresh babu kandimalla4 years ago

i was born on 29-7-1979 pls give me the best business name and lucky number

19. shyam3 years ago

my business name sristhi wheel care automobile.

20. vinay2 years ago

I am born 24.08.1956, I have selected “Shree Annapoorna Atithya” as business (related to food) name, Please advise any modification required in this name

21. Saravanakkumar1 year ago

Wish you all the best for your endeavors. Currently i am not able to provide free consultancy for business ventures. However, if you’re interested, you could order business numerology consultancy report. I will be glad to help you.

22. Avinash Makhija2 months ago

My business is cosmos Comsec Systems and my name is Avinash Makhija dob is 6/4/1974 please suggest